Services, policies & FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)
I specialize in working with highly sensitive people & empaths. I am passionate about helping women become more present in their lives and bodies. To help with that process, I often give clients self-care homework or connect them with resources relevant to the session they just had.
I offer heart-centered deep listening to your body through approaches like Craniosacral Fascial Therapy, San Baio Acupressure and Ka Ta See Tradional Healing to help your body effectively recover from stress, injury and illness.
Each session assists you in healing yourself — you may feel its effects most strongly for two to 4 days after a session. The impact of BodyTalk’s life-changing PaRama sessions unfold for up to 9 months.
When you click on the “Schedule Now” button, choose from available services.
- For a first session, download and fill out the new client (intake) forms. An intake session is longer than a regular session, allowing time to review the intake form and to answer any questions you might have. Thereafter, you would schedule an Integrative Session.
- You may also start with a regular session and review of the intake will be abbreviated and revisited over time.
Specialty BodyTalk sessions include:
- Lymphatic Drainage, the Veltheim Method: a highly effective way of moving interstitial fluid through tissues & in to the lymphatic system and helps improve immune system function.
- Body and Birth “Vivaxis” (life-axis) physical realignments
- BodyTalk to balance organizational dynamics & for performance, such as athletic competitions
- BodyTalk for Animals (and plant communities)
- Hand & ear Reflexology to reduce stress and improve breathing & digestion
- Ka Ta See Traditional Healing
- San Baio Three Treasures Acupressure
All approaches are gentle and non-invasive.
– How many sessions will you need? –
Your first 3 sessions help you to destress and begin to attune to energy work. The next 6 to 9 sessions to bring your body into a more dynamic and responsive balance, to begin to change long-term patterns. There isn’t a set approach to any condition: each session is based on your body’s priorities for healing and is tailor-made for you.
Chronic conditions have rooted over time. The longer you have had an illness or imbalance, the longer it may take to experience returning health. It can take weeks to months to feel a real momentum of change, but all the while your body is cleansing, realigning, re-establishing critical internal communication. Healing requires commitment, persistence and patience. In the short term, you may be surprised by improvements in conditions you hadn’t known you had!
– What do sessions do? –
Your sessions initiate a conversation in your BodMind, stimulating your body to do what it was born knowing – how to heal itself. That process unfolds over weeks, and months, as your BodyMind works through the changes necessary to bring you to a state of optimal physical, mental and emotional health. It’s like physical therapy for the Spirit with a side effect of healthcare.
– Preparing for your session-
- During your session you remain fully clothed. Loose fitting clothing is best: no tight jeans, low cut shirts, skirts or dresses (unless you have shorts under them.). If you wear jewelry, make sure it is easily removable. Bring a comb or brush to fix your hair afterwards.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume/cologne/scented lotions and other strongly scented products. Since you remain clothed during your session, also avoid scented laundry detergents, fabric softeners, and dryer sheets.
- Be mindful of what you eat and drink in the twenty-four hours before your session. Things like alcohol and non-prescription drugs — not eating at all or having a big piece of chocolate cake right before your session — can affect your metabolism and interfere with a session’s unfolding.
- Use the restroom right before your session.
Unless you are expecting a call of an emergency nature, during your session turn off your cell phone and any other electronic devices.
– How a Session Unfolds –
- You remain clothed throughout your session, lying comfortably on a massage table. Because music can either enhance or distract from a session. Most often, Jenna works in silence.
- Your actual session lasts about 50 minutes. Simple sessions are as profound as ones that are longer and more complex. Your bodymind knows how many changes and corrections it is ready to initiate at any given time. In energy terms, less is more.
The first step is to establish Yes/No communication — also called neuromuscular biofeedback. Its similar to applied kinesiology to determine the direction of the session.
- Tapping on the body helps get it to focus on healing and has been used by some indigenous holistic systems, such as yoga, for centuries. Tapping on the head tells the brain to “fix” faulty communication circuits and the heart to “store” that updated information. It activates the brain and helps to facilitate the body’s own ability to restore and maintain its optimum health.
- The tapping is very light, and does not cause discomfort.
During a session, commonly experienced sensations include feeling warm or cold, a general experience of calm relaxation that spreads through your body, a sudden need to express an emotion such as laughing or crying, and abdominal gurgling as energy is released from the diaphragm.
– After your session –
- Drink a good amount of water over the 24 hours following your session.
- It’s best if you schedule a buffer between your session and the next part of your day. Get a cup of tea, sit and relax — or explore downtown Bozeman.
- Your session continues to unfold over at least the full 24 hour meridian cycle, and generally for two to four days.
- If you regularly receive chiropractic adjustments or seeing a massage therapist you should plan to do this a day or two after your session, not on the same day. You may find that the more sessions with Jenna that you do, the less you need adjustments or massage.
- Your body actually remembers the work it receives and your healing process builds momentum with each additional session.
– Can I work from a distance? –
- Physics supports the idea that consciousness can be communicated across any distance. Distance sessions can be as or more powerful and effective than in-person sessions.
- I work from a distance over the phone, through Skype, or via email, or I can send a recording of your session when it’s complete.
- You will need to provide a photograph of yourself.
- Distance sessions are scheduled just like regular sessions. If possible, it’s best to get at least one session in person.
“Thanks for a great session. I would certainly come to you if I lived in your area for your session shows the depth of your knowledge and intuition. I am grateful for your help.” Fred P. BodyTalk Practitioner (long-distance session).
– Pricing and payment-
- Payment is by cash, check and credit card and is due at the time of your session. Distance sessions may be pre-paid via PayPal.
- Though I don’t offer massage, I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. If you have Montana insurance coverage for medical massage you may be reimbursed for your session less a co-pay. Even without direct coverage, if you have a prescription for massage, your session may be reimbursible through many “flex” health accounts.
– Late arrivals, missed sessions, canceling or rescheduling Appointments –
- Your appointment time is reserved for you and ONLY you. I do not offer several sessions at one time as many Acupuncturists do. If you arrive late for a scheduled session, your session time will end as originally scheduled and there will be no fee reduction.
- If you miss a scheduled session, you may be invoiced for the full session fee, or will forfeit the fee if you have pre-paid for the session, except in the event of a medical emergency.*
*Cancellation fees will not apply in the case of medical emergencies such as accidents and sudden serious hospitalizations involving you and/or your immediate family members.
– Questions? –
- Questions? Call for a FREE 20-minute consultation to see how sessions at Bozeman BodyTalk & Integrative Healthcare might benefit you. You may also schedule your initial consultation and future appointments through Schedulicity.
“I so much appreciate the work you do, your lovely attitude, the openness of doing what ever is necessary, be it BodyTalk or Craniosacral Fascial Therapy.” — H.N.C.